Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have been going through some pictures that I have on my computer. I found some old pictures from Christmas and other things over the years. It brought back some good memories. Here are some of my favorites.

Thanksgiving 2005 in Idaho
Mom and Dad in Idaho (1976?)

Our visit to Seattle in 2004

This picture was taken just after I got home from my mission
New Years 2004

I don't know what year this was, anyone?
One of my personal favorites.

This one either, but maybe before Chase was born.

Chase and Littlefoot

Our western adventure in West Yellowstone, I think in 2006.

Me and Chase by the falls in The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, 2007.

Right before we moved to Washington

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What a fun post! The bottom picture looks like the opening credits for "Growing Pains." (You even have a Cameron). Cary looks as little too comfortable with a shotgun in the Western one! I love Chase's eyebrows in the wood-pile one. :) Any pictures of the treehouse? Or the infamous go-cart?

Kristi said...

Pepsi! yay!